Due to the amount of inquiry regarding pricing we decided to post a blog. There are different variables as far as this service goes.
The prices of our ceramic coating product themselves do not change. See photo below
What goes into the prep work will determine your end price (ranging from $350-800). This is added onto the price of your coating. We do not apply coatings without some type of machine polishing prep work which ensures quality and a proper bond to your paint. When submitting your request for a quote please include the following information :
- What is the year, make, and model of your car?
- What color is it?
- How is the current paint condition of your car? (are there scratches and swirls you want removed, etc)
- How long are you planning to own the car?
- Does the car live outside or is it garaged?
- Are you going to be happy with a light gloss enhancement polish that does not fix defects before applying a coating (which locks everything in) or do you want the paint to look as flawless as possible?
All of these questions help us determine a closer quote for you online. Online quotes are subject to change when we see the vehicle in-person.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form at www.diamondfoxdetail.com